-/+1,156 SF Home w/ Two Storage Sheds
2 Bed 1 Bath
RD – 5
Owner User or Investment
Month to Month Tenant
1. Climate: Sacramento has a Mediterranean climate, characterized by hot, dry summers and mild, wet winters. Summers can be quite hot, with temperatures often exceeding 90°F (32°C), while winters are relatively mild with occasional rain.
2. Cost of Living: The cost of living in Sacramento is generally lower than in some other major California cities like San Francisco and Los Angeles, but it’s still higher than the national average. Housing costs are a significant factor in the overall cost of living.
3. Job Opportunities: Sacramento is the state capital of California, which means there are job opportunities in government, law, and various administrative sectors. The city also has a growing technology sector and is close to agricultural areas, providing opportunities in those fields as well.
4. Education: Sacramento has a number of well-regarded public and private schools, along with colleges and universities. The University of California, Davis, is located nearby.
5. Cultural Scene: Sacramento offers a vibrant arts and cultural scene. You’ll find theaters, museums, galleries, and live music venues that cater to a variety of tastes.
6. Outdoor Activities: The Sacramento area provides access to outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and water sports. The American River Parkway is a popular spot for outdoor enthusiasts.
7. Proximity to Other Areas: Sacramento’s central location in California makes it a good starting point for exploring both northern and central parts of the state. You can easily take day trips to places like Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, or San Francisco.
8. Traffic and Transportation: Sacramento has a less congested traffic situation compared to larger cities like Los Angeles, but traffic can still be an issue during peak hours. The city has a public transportation system including buses and light rail. 11. Healthcare: Sacramento has several reputable hospitals and medical centers, ensuring access to quality healthcare services.
12. Riverfront: The Sacramento River runs through the city, and the riverfront area offers recreational spaces, parks, and trails.