- Sale Price Negotiable
- Lease Rate $3.50/SF NNN
- Excellent Curb Appeal & High Traffic Location
- Shop Space Opportunities
- + 1,200 SF – 9,118 SF Available
- Zoning LC
This newly constructed property is set to be located near the corner of Calvine Rd and Elk Grove Florin Rd, placed in the center of one of Sacramento’s fastest growing retail trade areas. This area includes a Safeway and Bel Air Shopping Center which also include some of the most well-known retail such as CVS, Rite Aid, Sprint, H&R Block, Sally Beauty Supply, Great Clips, Petco, Walgreens and so much more. Not only is this property surrounded by some of the most well established retail stores, but you can also find some of the most popular restaurants as well such as Panda Express, Starbucks, Togos, Carls Jr, Mountain Mikes, Wingstop, Sizzler just to name a few.
This prime development opportunity is approximately 14 miles south of downtown/ midtown Sacramento. Downtown Sacramento is attracting National attention with its development activity and ever-changing landscape.
Elk Grove has a master-planned 800-acre mixed-use development project that will be the premier Power Center in Sacramento; Delta Shores is one of the region’s largest new retail developments
- Since 2000 the city’s population has more than doubled to approximately 170,000 people.
- The diverse, thriving economy in Sacramento is experiencing exponential growth ranking it among one of the fastest-growing cities in California.
- The city of Sacramento is linked to major population and business centers throughout the Western United States via two interstate freeways, a port, and air service.
- The lower costs in Sacramento, compared to other nearby metro areas are driving job creations and attracting businesses into the area.
8881 Calvine Road, Sacramento, CA
916 704 9341
Cal DRE# 01829919