- NOW Available Retail Space for Lease | $1.25 – $1.40 NNN
- 2,333 – 4,080 SF | Lot Size 1.70 AC
- Zoned PD-C (Per City of Rocklin)
- Signage and Visibility Facing I-80
- Signage both monument and building.
- Convenient ingress and egress from Granite Dr
- Parcel number 045-080-036 | 045-080-035
The subject property features favorable lease rates, excellent tenant mix, and plentiful parking. National tenants reside in close proximity, combining a multitude of uses that fosters a strong trade area.
This site is located down the street from the Quarry district; the heart of Rocklin. It’s Rocklin’s history, but with a vibrant future. The Quarry Park is a newly constructed adventure park which is a central gathering place and picturesque setting for community events, concerts, quiet walks through nature, and active play. Quarry Park is home to an adventure park, amphitheater, trails, open space, and wildlife.
The Rocklin Commons and Rocklin Crossings shopping centers are just minutes from the site and combined nearly as much space as a regional mall. These centers have everything from shops and restaurants to movies and entertainment. Wal-Mart, Target, Studio Movie Grill and Bass Pro Shop are just a few of the amenities located at these two centers.
The property benefits from strong visibility along the Granite Drive Corridor facing I-80. This location has a daily traffic count of over 95,000 car passing daily.