- Fully Leased Investment
- Traffic count over 14,500 on Paradise Rd & 5,000+ on Sutter
- Densely Populated Area with population over 250,000
- Large quantity of onsite parking.
NOI $433,704.00 PER YEAR
The city of Modesto is located in the heart of one of the largest agricultural areas in the nation the San Joaquin Valley. Modesto’s central location puts you within a short drive of the ocean, mountains and some of the nation’s most renowned parks. Modesto has the diversity and facilities of a metropolitan city, but still maintains an atmosphere of old fashioned hospitality. Centrally located on Highway 99, Modesto is easily accessible from throughout California.
- Optimal Demographics for Dollar Store
- Traffic Count Over 14,500 on Paradise Rd & 5,000+ on Sutter Ave.
- Building Built in 1977 with Renovations Done Recently
- Family Dollar with 7 Years Remaining on Original Lease
- Densely Populated Area With Population Over 250,000 and Over 81,00 Households in 5 Mile Radius
- Property Includes a National Tenant, Two Cell Towers & Parking Lease With Bank Of America
- Large Quantity of Onsite Parking
- Nearby National Tenants Jack in the Box, Walgreens, Subway, Bank of America, O´Reilly Auto Parts, Auto Zone