- This exquisite newly constructed Retail Building located of NEC of North Texas Street and Cement Hill Road in Fairfield is centrally located in this thriving marketplace.
- In the building there is only one space remaining which is 1,184 SQFT. This project is ideal for office, retail and restaurant users.
- Co-tenant with well-known national brands like T-Mobile, Batteries + Bulbs, FireWings and Tea 4 Coffee.
- The project sits across the street from Fairfield High School which is an open campus allowing for student flow during lunch.
- Liberty Church which is one the most popular churches in the city bring a large congregation on weekends. .
- Located in the center of one of Fairfield’s strongest retail trade areas the project sits across the street from a Wal-Mart Supercenter, Walgreens, Smart&Final Extra, DD’s Discounts, Dollar Tree, Bank of America, just to name a few. Not only is this property surrounded by some of the most well established retail stores, but one can also find many eateries within walking distance.
- An excellent feature is that a Grease interceptor is in place and can be tied into by any restaurant Tenant.
- The project benefits from strong surrounding demographics with a population over 105,985 within a 3 mile radius and traffic counts exceeding 22,913 cars per day.
- Ownership can offer a very competitive Tenant Improvement Allowance to qualified Tenant.
- Asking rent: Suite B: $3.25/SF + NNN Per month