$1,500,000.00 SALE PRICE
There is also an added benefit to commuters traveling between the San Francisco Bay Area (Interstate 80) to Lake Tahoe. Amenities surrounding the property include: Arden Mall, Sacramento Regional Transit District (Light Rail), direct access to Midtown, Golden 1 Center and Sacramento International Airport.
- 33,717 SF Combined
- 0.78 ACRES
- $44.48 PER SF
- Parcel # 275011400-40000 | 7,405 SF | 0.17 AC
- Parcel # 275011400-50000 | 7,275 SF | 0.17 AC
- Parcel # 275011400-60000 | 7,275 SF | .017 AC
- Parcel # 275011400-20000 | 5,227 SF | 0.12 AC
- Parcel # 275011400-10000 | 6,534 SF | 0.15 AC
- In Close Proximity to Highway 160 & 80
- Ideal Site for Multi-Family Development
- Zoned C – 2 – SP
This property presents a rare opportunity to provide access to diverse features of Sacramento. The land is situated within a close proximity of light rail train stations which in turn gives ease of ingress and egress for foot traffic into surrounding commerce businesses. The land is located directly on the Arden–Garden corridor which is the transportation hub that provides direct access to the following neighborhoods: South Natomas, North Gate, Downtown Sacramento and Arcade Arden Corridor. Proposed highest and best usage is Multi-Family Apartments which in turn will give a significant economic boost to all adjoining and surrounding areas.